1:1 Training from WedFilm Academy is aimed at any wannabe, amateur or experienced wedding videographers, photographers and filming hobbyists who are looking to turn their wedding videos into stunning and cinematic wedding films.
Award-winning FX Films uses years of wedding filming and training experience, to pass on creative and technical knowledge. The tuition is a bespoke service to suit the student's needs, and can be based in the FX Films office (refreshments and lunch provided) or even at the student's home.
What you can learn
- Transition from 'wedding video' to 'cinematic wedding film'
- Suitable filming and editing workflow ideas for long form and short form edits (with full examples to go through)
- Filming techniques (e.g. cinematic gliding, DOF, camera angles) (with behind-the-scenes footage to show)
- Suitable DSLR, mirrorless cameras, camcorder and audio settings for different situations
- How to work with High-Definition and 4K footage - keeping it crisp and clear
- Creative editing techniques and editing with 'emotion' in mind
- In-depth colour-grading tuition (creating/tweaking your own presets and looks within your NLE and with 3rd party plugins like 'Magic Bullets Looks', the use of LUTs)
- Help with marketing/advertising/branding-awareness/reputation
- and more...